A healthier liver may be achieved through the use of coffee enemas. Enemas dilate the bile ducts allowing the liver to release toxic accumulations.
Toxins from faecal matter and free radicals diffuse into the blood and cells of the body. They accumulate and this may lead to disease and premature aging.
By using a coffee enema, the caffeine in the coffee enters the hemorrhoidal vein taking the caffeine up to the liver and dilating the bile duct expelling toxic bile into the small intestine and eliminating it through the large intestine. If the liver is unable to dump the toxins in the bile, the toxins may accumulate and the body reuses this toxic bile.
The caffeine causes dilation of blood vessels and bile ducts, while the enzymes in coffee stimulate the liver to produce new bile. The old toxin-laden bile is dumped into the large intestine where it is safely evacuated from the body.
When all the coffee has been absorbed into the bowel and the catheter removed, the coffee should be held for 10-15 minutes before evacuating. This allows your blood time to travel through your liver up to 4-5 times allowing your liver to continually dump toxins.
Benefits of Coffee Enemas:
- Toxic Elinimation - The major benefit of the coffee enema is to enhance elimination of waste matter through the liver.
- Cleansing - Coffee also acts as an astringent in the large intestine, helping clean the colon walls.
A common contributor to ill health is the production and absorption of toxins within the small and large intestines. If food is not digested properly, sugars ferment and protein putrefies or rots. Both
processes generate toxic chemicals which are then absorbed into the liver.
- Stimulates Bile Flow - The coffee enema enhances digestion by increasing bile flow and removes toxins in the large intestine so they will not be absorbed. Most people with health complaints suffer from impaired digestion and production of toxic substances in the intestines.
- Stimulates Liver - Coffee enemas are particularly helpful for slow oxidizers. Their liver activity is more sluggish and digestion is usually impaired. Fast oxidizers may have more difficulty retaining the enema.
Further Benefits of Coffee Enemas:
- Increased elimination from the bowel
- Removal of toxins from the body
- May relieve headaches
- May increase alertness
- May increase energy
Coffee Enema vs Colonic Irrigation
Many people ask about the difference between colonic irrigation and coffee enemas. The coffee enema is aimed at detoxifying the liver, whereas colonic irrigation cleanses the bowel and colon.
Coffee Enemas…. For a Happy and Healthier Liver and Colon!
Note: Coffee is available to purchase separately in the Bowel Management category.
You may also be interested in our books on Bowel Management and Gerson Therapy and other products including Herbal Fibre Blend